Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Climbing out of holes

Dear Friend, How's it going ? I tell you life will always present us with challenges. However, it is our choice in our we respond to the challenges thrown our way. Personally, I have found myself crawling in the mud on a few, wait let me be honest...many, occasions throughout the past few years!! From overcoming emotional and physical abuse, to obtaining my first degree, finding steady work, struggling with health issues and so forth, I have bee able to climb out of these holes! I do believe that mercy was on my side each time I fell into a whole, and by having faith I was able to crawl out. Remember when you find yourself in a hole, don't stay there! It's easy to feel stuck, but these are temporary emotions, not reality. Climb out!! ~Muah With Love, Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment