Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ready For What's Next

Dear Friend,

I have one question for you...are you ready? Are you prepared mentally for what is about to happen next in your life ? We say that we want change. We say that we desire a transformation in our lives that goes beyond anything from our past. That's what we say. Yet, are you preparing your life for something new ? I was at work the other day, organizing my clientele binder and organizing some product from the back when I realized, this is something we have to do on a daily basis. Within any retail store, you will organize the stock and make way for new product. My question is are you able to organize your own life and make way for the next shipment that's headed your way? You can't desire change, and not be willing to clean up your current mess. There's some tidying that needs to be done, and I'm ready to do it.


~ With Love, Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment