Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Grinch Stole....Your Happiness

Dear Friend,

Oh my it has been a while since the last time I wrote you a letter. With the holiday season finally here, it has been nothing but busy for me. Normally one would think that people would be a little more happy this time of year, but that's not the case. I have seen more anger this time of year than all of the rest. It's really a sad shame and waste of time. Forget the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon favorite this year, somehow the Grinch stole your happiness. Well, I really need for you to go and get it back!! In the words of Elizabeth Gilbert, "Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it". Well, I may not be traveling right now to find that peace or happiness we all search for, but I can look within myself, and find reason to be happy. Honestly, there is something you can be grateful for, despite any circumstance.

With Love,

Lady V.

No comments:

Post a Comment