Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Toss It Overboard

Dear Friend,

Now that our year is coming to a close I begin look back I see that there was a beautiful mix of both good and bad. So my friend I would like to know what is it that you are going to leave behind? We carry so much dead-weight around whether it is broken ties, useless relationships, or bad habits; this weight keeps us staggering along our journey. Why walk around with so many anchors holding you in that stifled position. Honey I rather not be stuck at sea, hoping for a miracle to rescue me. I am sending you an S.O.S it's time to toss the weight overboard!!! There is no need for relationships that aren't moving anywhere. Furthermore, there is no need for us to continue habits that only leave our mind and heart shattered. Most importantly, if you do want to move forward, then make sure to travel light. You can't go everywhere holding on to everything and everyone. Please take some time out to consider the things that are most important to you right now, and for all the rest...it's time to toss it!!

~With Love, LadyV

No comments:

Post a Comment