Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SNAKES

Dear Friend,

Beware of those sent to harm you. Beware of those who befriend you only to abuse you. Yes, beware of those who hope you lose. Nothing is more heartbreaking than when your so-called friends, become your worse enemies. People change but sometimes jealousy it's the leading factor in their sudden change. Don't let their ignorance deter you from going after what's yours. People will hate, that's just what they do best. Also, I hope you remember to take a look in the mirror and remind yourself not to hate on others as well. Misery loves company, so don't become that miserable person you normally despise. I understand that we all grow, but true friends grow together. True friends support and look out for one another, not envy each other's blessings. With friends like that who needs an enemy? I surely don't want venomous people in my life, that want to make me feel bad because of my success or because I refuse to stop. If you want to envy then take your "friendship" somewhere else...it's time to accept new applications.

~With Love,

Lady V

No comments:

Post a Comment