Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nonsense

Hello Friend,

Hello, how are you? I have a question for you. Well being that I am young I have a lot of questions. Today I would like to know why do people make it hard for others to survive in a world that rarely wants to see you at your best? Maybe, I am just being super sensitive, but my question remains. Times are already hard, yet there are those constant naysayers that just have to inject their poison into everyone. These people make it almost impossible to get through the day. I am not saying that all hope is lost, because I rather be alive than dead. What I am saying is how does one overcome the doubters? My personal answer is to simply not listen. Yes, we have to go about our day with our ears and eyes open, but sometimes you have to close your heart to anything and everything that isn't good for your spirit. There are people that want to see you upset. They would respect you more if they could see the hell you have been through written on your face. However, I don't need you to know that I have been to hell and back. No, I don't need you to feel as if I have had personal meetings with the devil himself when you look at me. When you look at me I want you too see that I overcame every obstacle that was placed in my way and that I am still overcoming. No matter what we still have to be grateful for our quiet Hell because for someone else it could actually be Heaven. Yes, friend there are some things about life that I will never understand, but I do understand that those people who seek to hurt those around them are the ones who need the most love. Even when they are making it nearly impossible.

With love,

~Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment