Friday, October 7, 2011

WIDE AWAKE

Dear Friend,


I was sitting in my room listening to the rain, when my mind clicked!!! WAKE UP!!! Life doesn't wait on anyone. So many days we lay in our beds dreaming about the possibilities yet, never taking the chances to truly seek what could happen if we just....step out!! I woke up today, and I felt a stir in my spirit. Yes, I woke up with that sick and tired feeling that only leads to one thing...change. So no I am not going to wait on life to change itself, I am going to change it!! Here's where my head is right now. I firmly believe that faith without actions is dead. We say we have faith and say we believe that God will do something, yet we don't do anything to prove that belief. What are you doing to prove your faith?

~Lady

1 comment:

  1. I love u midget <3 And your poetry is lyrics to my soul LOL yeah that was corny watever love u sis :) keep writing

    ReplyDelete