Sunday, January 29, 2012

Senseless

Dear Friend,

I am learning the hard way that sometimes you really should tell yourself to sit down. By this I mean, you can't always put your wants, desires, or wishes before others. As nice as it sounds, we always say that we are looking out for the best interests of all the parties involved. However, it's a lie. Mostly, we are just trying to get our way. We believe that we are always right and would rather be told lies than face reality. Truthfully admit to yourself that all of the actions you take aren't in the best interest of anyone other than you. We have learned from a young age, that it's a dog eat dog society thus every man for himself. Am I lying? Rather I want to or not, I have to put my loud mouth schemes on the back burner. Otherwise, I could independently destroy the most important relationships in my life. That's a harsh reality we all have to face one day.


~Lady V

No comments:

Post a Comment